Saturday, July 27, 2013

home.sweet.home















I know, I know... photo-overload!!  My little corner of the world has become so important to me; over the years I've plugged away at making the interior a reflection of who I am, the things I love, and how I live my life... and every year, there's a few short months where I get to extend this practice to the great ole outdoors.
I thought I had wrapped up the outdoor projects for the year, aside from the usual weeding, mowing, and trimming, and was ready to sit back and enjoy the view from my hammock... that is, until yesterday when I acquired two new chairs from a garage sale.  What's one more refinishing project?
Right?!

Happy sweet, sweet Saturday ya'll!

K.







1 comment:

Online PhD UK Programs by Ana Maldonado said...

I’m pretty sure you have a wonderful abundant and happy life, basing on your photos. Well, I’m very glad you have and wish you more in the future to come. Anyway, did you make that pillow? I love the design of it. Thanks for being an inspiration! Have a nice day!


Please visit My Webblog:Online PhD UK Programs