Saturday, May 11, 2013

Marni.LuHu.Designs



On a lead from the stylish Miss Des of Paper Airplanes and Desirae Samantha, I popped in to visit a new shop in downtown Morden while out on errands this morning.  I connected with this shop instantly, and not just because it's the new home to a sweet vintage couch that was mine once upon a time - although this does seem like one of those 'signs from the universe' (if you're so-inclined)...  Marni LuHu Designs seems to me the perfect fit for our quaint little town.  Its unique collection of jewelry, and other handmade items is both eclectic and wonderful.  You can find out more about the company, and its lovely owner, Marla, on the website: www.marniluhu.com or stop in, and pay a visit to 275 Stephen Street.
Wishing you at Marni LuHu the best of luck in your newest location!

K.

--- I shopped with a 'one for you, one for me' mentality today - the top pair are mine, and I picked up the second pair for my nautical-loving lil' sister ---

No comments: