Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Fall Fashion Preview: All Spruced Up



The end of July always gives me the "back-to-school" shopping itch... It's been hot & humid, day and night, for weeks and weeks, so the thought of a cozy evening and a few layers is something to anticipate.  I'm not ready to give up the beachwear quite yet, but it's fun to start thinking forward fashion-wise - plotting and planning how to turn some of those cute summer dresses into perfect transition pieces for fall. 
For today: drafting, drawing, and more drafting!
And coffee.
Clearly.
K.





3 comments:

Amanda @ cora lea loves said...

I love that dress!! And the color scheme in general. So excited for fall clothes :)

Kari said...

Thanks for the comment, Amanda! I'm hanging onto summer pretty hard... but I do love September somethin' fierce :)

Shannon said...

Lovely outfit. I'm so excited for Fall fashions.

http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/