Monday, July 9, 2012

Down in the Meadow...


I feel a little like I'm discovering long lost gems as I'm reacquainting myself with my workspace the past few days: sketchbooks, drafting equipment, unedited photos, and art supplies galore.  I have that indescribable feeling... like I don't know where to begin, and it doesn't even really matter, because I'm just so excited about it all.
*HAPPY SIGH*
I also realized I didn't post any pics of the last painting I did - sadly, I haven't touched a brush since February, which makes getting at it again a bit intimidating.  Anyway, this piece is called "Meadow," and you can check out the details here.
It's another beautiful day out there, and I'm off to take advantage of the sunshine and heat...
K.

4 comments:

Eloquent English said...

I just found your blog through Pinterest! new follower!!! xoxo A-

Kari said...

Great :) Thanks so much for following! xo

Carmelle said...

Beautiful piece, Kari!

Kari said...

Thanks for the lovely comment, Carmelle :) Hope you're well!