Tuesday, April 10, 2012

what.i.wore. & where.i've.been

Sunglasses - Wet  Seal
Necklace - vintage
Cardigan - Costa Blanca
Tank - Forever 21
Shorts - Talula
Heels - Pimkie
Well hey there.  That was my longest unintentional e-absence to-date... not sure whether to cry, or congratulate myself.  It's kinda tough to think about anything but the books when you're THISCLOSE to grad, and even harder to know what to talk about that won't bore everyone outta their cute lil' springtime socks : )  
The countdown is on though - my very LAST final (maybe ever?) is this Friday, and right now I am so very ready for a break from the school girl slump I've been in... I'm feelin' less than healthy, less than energetic and definitely less than creative these days.  I'm not sure what I'll do first:
-Go for a good outdoor run
-Paint something... something really really BIG
-Flip the switch on the sewing machine... and just see what happens
-Make decisions about what's next for me
-Clean my poor ole house
-Spend oh-so-much quality time at the gym
-Catch up with all my girly-friends (whom I have missed d.e.a.r.l.y)
-Put away the stacks of laundry that have been accumulating for weeks
-Go out for sushi (Kimmy? Ya? Ya?)
I'm not sure it even matters where I start - any one of those things would put a smile on my face, for sure (except the cleaning and the laundry, but that's a given).
Hope ya'll have been well!
K.

5 comments:

Brooke said...

Beautiful as ever Kari - you are almost done school!! Congrats, it must feel just awesome. Now come celebrate with a Mai Tai already. :) xo

Kari said...

Thanks Brookie B :) I would LOVE a Mai Tai-in-Hawaii break... that would be perfect right now! Hope you guys are well - miss you! xo

Amanda said...

Those heels are wonderful!!

LaaFemmeNIKIta said...

Super cute outfit! Everything goes so well together

<3

Niki

Kari said...

Aw, why thank you, Niki!