Friday, April 27, 2012

april.loves



Just a little list of what I've been lovin' on in April... pretty pastels, lace and crochet (what else is new?!). 
I've been seriously cashing-in on the downtime the past couple of days, preparing my brain for the next round of school on Monday by sandwiching the 'to-do' list with massive amounts of enjoyment.  For example: yesterday I vacuumed, did laundry and cleaned the kitchen... but I also managed to have lunch with my mom and cousins, hit an antique shop, watch an hour of t.v. mid afternoon (while reading a trashy magazine nonetheless), AND I managed a run, yoga class and a walk with a girlfriend.  Now that was a Thursday!  To be perfectly honest, today is not much different... substitute some office work and a pedicure and you've got the idea.
WHOA
I know, I know... sometimes you just need a refresh though, and this is definitely one of those times for me.
Happy Friday to ya'll!
K.
And HEY!  Watch for the lookbook this weekend : )

3 comments:

Olivia said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE all of them! I just did a "My Favorite Things" post this evening of my favorite things from this month, too! :) Feel free to check it out too! Have a great day!

Kari said...

Hi Olivia - thanks for the lovely comment! I will definitely check out your favs post :) Hope you're having a great week!

Tamaras Blend said...

Lace and pastels, love the choice!

http://www.tamarasblend.com/