Monday, March 5, 2012

exhibit.art



I've been meaning to share the piece that I did for the WAC exhibit last weekend... BUT.  I ended up not showing this piece at all; it just wasn't cohesive with the others I had on display.  Instead, I quickly finished another piece that's been hanging around the dining table for a month in a semi-done state, um, the morning of the show (in typical fashion... geez).  I'll share the new painting too, once it's back home from its stay on the walls of City Hall.  
So this would be Monday, and I'm off to school shortly... it's gonna be a 'to-go' cup sorta day, that much is clear.
Hope everyone's week is off to a good start.
K.
(For the specs on this piece, check it out HERE)

5 comments:

Alivia said...

Holy. I LOVE this-- gorgeous!!

Kari said...

Thank you so much Alivia :)

yaga said...

hoho, congrats on that exhibit, and the painting looks great!
yaga

Shiny Bubbles

Catherine said...

That looks beautiful! What a great talent you are!

Catherine
FEST

Kari said...

Thank you for the lovely comments :)