Thursday, March 1, 2012

blush.collection


I am SO excited to FINALLY be announcing the release of a spring/summer collection that I have been putting together.  It's been a long time coming, with a few distractions along the way (ahem, school!), but it's here and I.AM.SO.HAPPY to get to share.  Watch for a new shop featuring the Blush collection and a lookbook I created with the beautiful photos taken by the ever talented gals from Jack and Ruby Photography... coming soon!
For now, I'll leave you with the final cut of the behind the scenes video from the lookbook photoshoot.  Big thanks to Chris and Mark of At First Sight Cinematography for their skill and patience in making this project happen - beautiful work guys!
Happy Thursday ya'll!
K.
(Oh.  And might I suggest that you maximize this vid?  The bigger, the better - it's like Texas around here today.  Enjoy!)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, this video is amazing. I can hardly wait to see the collection!

Becky said...

YAY! it's so beautiful!! And so are you girlies!!

Kari said...

Thanks Miss Becky - yer huz does good work ;) I can't wait to show off all the pretty pics you girls took too!

K said...

So exciting! I'll definitely be watching for the collection :)

Elisha(: said...

I love your blog!!! Now following :)

Kari said...

Thanks for the comments and welcome Elisha :)