Saturday, February 4, 2012

free.people

It's a good thing this dress is sold, or this poor student would be forced to spend $697.03... Seriously, this is vintage perfection.  For now, I'll just hafta browse Free People's vintage section.
Sigh.
I've been struggling with balance the last couple of days - trying to find the right blend of friends, studying for midterms, exercise and time spent on this (BIG) unfinished project.  There is a clear winner for my time and affection though - after working out some technical issues, I'm happy to say this project is majorly distracting me from everything else.  So.  I'm bargaining with myself: 5 more minutes on the project then I swear it's back to studies... then a walk and a visit with a girlfriend... 
(and *MAYBE* some more project time somewhere in there).
I'm hopeless.
Happy Saturday, indeed.
K.



3 comments:

Angela said...

oh wow, this is gorgeous!

Angela said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kari said...

Totally agree... just lovely :)