Monday, January 2, 2012

NYE hair.did


Approximately once a year I am inspired to actually style my hair... and it takes WAY too long, reminding me why I won't be doing that again anytime soon.  Ha.  Seriously though, it is a process to turn insane-outta-control curls into something that looks 'done.'  A process that looks like: wash, blow-dry straight, straighten with a flat iron and then re-curl into an orderly mess.  This is it kids, my very best hair.
(And no, I didn't go to a New Year's party in a hoodie, that was a whole other lot of effort, involving sequins, tights and the whole bit).
I'm still pondering the un-resolutions for 2012, but after spending ALL afternoon painting (FOR FUN), I'm at least certain of some of the aims for the year...
A proper list is in the works.
G'night Moon,
K.

2 comments:

Carmelle said...

Oh its been way too long since I've stopped by here, but my.oh.my. You are resplendent :)

Kari said...

Lol well thank you Miss Carmelle - nice to hear from you, as always :) Take care!