Sunday, November 20, 2011

Champagne by Starlight



If only I had a reason to make a lil' splurge for that Betsey Johnson number... gorgeous!  Also lovin' number 3 - that is one diaphanous lil' mini. 
It was another early Monday morning around here - and this is me using my break between classes appropriately.  You know, slaving away over my graphic design project... and my history paper... oh, and that painting that's due Thursday and still just looks like white primer... 
Okay, I'm on it.  Just had the urge to throw somethin' pretty out there this morning before getting down to the not-so-thrilling paper writing.
K.

4 comments:

K said...

Loving the beautiful holiday dress collections! Although you make me want to buy more...and I already have my quota! haha.

Kari said...

I am a bad influence... even on myself ;)

Kaleigh Michelle said...

I shall take on of each please! :)

Kari said...

Oh oh, me too please :)