Friday, October 21, 2011

White, Wood & Industrial


Source: None via Ashlynn on Pinterest
Source: None via Aly on Pinterest
Source: None via Therese on Pinterest
Source: 76.12.162.221 via Ray on Pinterest
Source: None via Anne on Pinterest


Source: None via Laura on Pinterest

I've written about my obsession with white, whitewash, white wood, etc etc etc before (here)... just having a moment over white interiors with wood and industrial accents today and thought I'd share some of photos that are to blame.  
It seems I'm already well into my Friday morning... I was up at the crack o'dawn and I've already sent my graphic design homework to the printers, edited some pictures, organized November ads and hey!  Written this blog!  Something tells me I will fall asleep with my face in my art history notes this afternoon...
I wish you all the very best Friday...
Happy Weekend! 
K.

1 comment:

K said...

Ohhhh so gorgeous! I love that bedroom with the white and blue throw on the bed. White wood is fantastic :)