Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Top 3 Fall Wardrobe favorites: #4

There's a fall wardrobe favorites post on the docket for this week... here's a little peek at the outfit that didn't quite make the top 3.  I posted on this ModCloth dress last September, but it's still a favorite so I've just given it a little re-mix, adding accessories in this season's go-to colors.  The scarf and tights are Forever 21, the necklace is vintage, the shoes are foreigners that I picked up in Vienna a few years ago (Pimkie) and the sunglasses are AE.
Wednesday and, by the way, it's already October 19th.  
Okay.  Who has a brilliant costume idea for me?  Someone please save me from pulling a last minute ballerina again!
K.



2 comments:

LoriLynn said...

What a gorgeous photo and lovely dress!

Kari said...

Thanks LoriLynn!