Saturday, October 22, 2011

Top 3 Fall Wardrobe Favorites: #3



Sunglasses - American Eagle Outfitters
Necklace - Vintage 
Dress - Forever 21
Tights - Forever 21
Pumps - Pimkie
Hey-hey ya'll... as promised earlier this week, here I am with the favorite bits from my fall wardrobe, starting with my 3rd favorite outfit (actually, it all started with my 4th favorite the other day).  I've always loved mustard, but it's not the easiest color to find - that is, until this season.  It makes a great accent color and adds a little hit of color to the accessories.  Lovely.  I haven't worn this dress to school yet - maybe with opaque tights, a grandpa cardigan and flats it would seem a little more classroom-worthy. 
I'm just in from a Saturday night glass of vino with one of my best gals.  The whole day was great really - I sandwiched the studying for my art history midterm between a coffee date with the cuz and his fiance and a go at the gym.  That's the only way to do it if you're stuck in the books on a Saturday.
Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!  More on the fall wears soon.
K.
(click on the photos for a larger view : )

4 comments:

Aleksandra said...

Great pictures

Kari said...

Thank you Aleksandra :)

LoriLynn said...

I have seriously been looking everywhere for that dress! I think it was in Lucky last month (it could have been Elle or Glamour or VF as well) it's so gorgeous! Super jealous that you got a hold of one and of course it looks amazing!

Kari said...

Ohhh LoriLynn - I had no idea this dress was so coveted :) What kinda tights/footwear would you pair with it?