Sunday, October 23, 2011

Top 3 Fall Wardrobe Favorites: #2



Sunglasses - American Eagle
Necklace - Forever 21
Top - F21
Cami - Urban Outfitters
Bracelets - F21 & Dove Tree
Shorts - F21
Tights - F21
Boots - Aldo
And another.  This has got to be about the comfiest get-up in the fall line-up.  Seriously.  It is *almost* as comfy as sweatpants and definitely earns more points in the cute n' cozy category.  How is it that I've survived all these years without knitted shorts?  And why does my Gram only knit mittens and scarves, when what I really need is these shorts in every color?  
(Just a little deep, philosophical knit-think for you this Sunday eve).
Must say, I quite enjoyed my Sunday this time around... early morning coffee with a lady friend and her lil' guy, a long walk, litttttle bit of studying, supper with the parents AND a trip to the car wash.  Yes, the car wash is the grand finale - I LOVE that place (see why here - #7).
Now just waiting for my graphic design presentation to dry so I can pack 'er up and call it a day.  Monday sees me on the road at 6:45am (ew), so I will attempt to nestle into my bed early tonight...
G'night Moon.
K.
(Sometimes pictures just happen to all look like outtakes).

6 comments:

LoriLynn said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE those shorts!!!! And mixed with the olive green it's perfect! Love this fall outfit (in case you couldn't tell!)

Connie said...

You are freakin cute! Just found your blog and it's darling. I must have those shorts. (:

Gentri said...

Love this! I just clicked over from Hue and Hum and am so glad I did!

Kari said...

Aw wow... thanks ladies! You're all super sweet :) Thanks for commenting!

Mrs. Pancakes said...

oh that is soo cute! you are adorable and the mixes you did here are adorable!

Kari said...

Why thank you Mrs. P :) And thanks for stopping by to comment!