Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Me From A to Z


A. Age: 28
B. Bed size: Queen
C. Chore that you hate: Cleaning the toilets.  EW.
D. Dogs: Love 'em - the bigger the better. 
E. Essential start to your day: Breakfast - yogurt, granola, almonds... and COFFEE.
F. Favorite color: I can never pick just one.  M
y current favs are olive, pumpkin and grey... my go-to favs are minty green, blue-green, and all sortsa pink... and, and, and...

G. Gold or Silver: Gold.
H. Height: 5’10"-ish... maybe taller?!
I. Instruments you play: Technically, after 10 looong years of childhood lessons, I should be saying: Piano.  Even though I always wanted an electric guitar... and a pony.  In all seriousness, I'm really quite proficient on the iPod (that counts, right?!).
J. Job title: Student/Artist/Designer/Oh My
K. Kids: Nada
L. Live: Manitoba, Canada
M. Mother’s name: Gracie - aka Ma, Mom, Mommy, Lois :)
N. Nicknames: Karebear, Shakira, KD, Kraft Dinner, Karolina, Kare-Tess, Princess Karolyn, Tessereenica (wah?), Giraffe Lady... etc.
O. Overnight hospital stays: Once.  When I was 4 and my mom insisted that my belly button needed to be turned 'inside-out.'
P. Pet peeves: Insincerity. 
Q. Quote from a movie: "Baxter, is that you?  Bark twice if you're in Milwaukee" (Anchorman, of course).
R. Right or left handed: Roger Dodger
S. Siblings: A wee baby sister... okay, she's 26 (but cute as a button).

T. Time you wake up: Depends - What time did I go to bed the night before?
U. Underwear: Victoria and her Secrets allll the way.
V. Vegetable you hate: Beets... there was a scarring childhood experience.
W. What makes you run late: Anything and everything!  One thing leads to another... 
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Right arm, right leg.
Y. Yummy food that you make:
 Cookies, lemon roasted potatoes, burn-your-face-off chili...
Z. Zoo animal: Giraffe.  I feel like regardless of DNA, we must be closely related.


I had to play along after seeing this post on Holly's blog, it's been awhile since I've done one of these.  If you're still not convinced that I am completely strange - check out these other 'About Me' posts for further proof:
6 Confessions
Sometimes, Always, Never
G'night!
K.
--- OH.  The photo is courtesy of my lovely friends at Jack and Ruby Photography. ---

4 comments:

A Lost Feather said...

hehe every time i read a different persons least favorite chore i agree with it and today.. oh yeah i agree.. i hate cleaning toilets.. i also hate making my bed, folding clothes, and putting away the dishes. i think i just hate chores!

giraffes are my favorite, too :) and penguins. love those guys.

Kari said...

I'm with ya - chores stink ;) However, I'll take pretty much anything over toilets... ohhhh, and garbage. ICK.

Thanks for commenting! Have a great Thursday :)

K said...

I've gotta say, cleaning the grout in my shower's WAY worse than toilets...toilets barely take any time, compared to that! My boyfriend's least favourite chore is cleaning the tub drain, of course.
Maybe I'm a nerd, but I love these things (within reason; too many is a bit scary!), reading them AND doing them :)

Kari said...

Ugh. If I had grout in my shower, I'm sure I'd hate it too ;) Dunno why, but I love these things too... Have a great weekend Miss K!