Monday, October 17, 2011

Lately...


This is me lately... IMMERSED.  Submerged would maybe be a more accurate term.  It's been long days and projects due all over the place.  I'd be a total LIAR if I said I wasn't a wee bit overwhelmed - I'll admit it.  I should also say that I'm okay with it - it's what I signed up for.  I think I'm just missing the solitude of working at home, being creative all day long.  Schedules and due dates are kinda creativity killers for this gal... naaahhht good.  It's all about balance, right?!  
I do however, have a bunch of posts in progress... wardrobe posts and haunted house tours and what-not.  So.  Stick with me, I'm going to do my very best to be less of an absentee this week.
Hopefully I don't sound like a Monday morning grump...
Monday just needs some coffee.
Best to ya'll!
K.
--- The image above is me messing around with ideas for a graphics project, using a photo from a Ryan Roche campaign, photographed by Anna Palma.  Gorgeous photos.  Definitely check out Ryan's site. ---

5 comments:

Amanda Barkey said...

Ill stick with ya girl!

Kari said...

Thank you, thank you A.Barks :) Appreciate it!

K said...

I love the photo :)
Deadlines and schedules were what kept me out of doing any fine arts stuff...I'm TERRIBLE when it comes to them! Good luck with your work, hope it's going well!

Kari said...

Thanks Kaeleigh... It's all worth it in the end, right?! Lol, I'm sure. Ish.

K said...

It is ALWAYS worth it in the end, even if what you get from it isn't what you thought you would. School is VERY much like that, I've found.