Thursday, October 6, 2011

It's Raining Leaves




RED.  Not a color you see much of on this blog... it doesn't match and I'm mildly obsessed with coordination.  Plus, it's just not my color.  That is, until I met this tree up by the lake - I had to stop and take a few shots of this kinda *perfect* piece of fall.
(click on the top 2 images for larger view)
This week has blown by - I've been taking in as much of the October heat as possible by studying outside when I can, yoga classes started up again (thanks for the interim help Rodney Yee, but I'll take real life classes any day), and I renewed my gym membership.  I've also been gearing up for (Canadian) Thanksgiving this weekend and enjoying every bit of the season... any and all things cinnamon, nutmeg, pumpkin, clove and gourd!  
Lots of feeling good this week for sure : )
K.









6 comments:

Kristin said...

I literally sighed when I saw those pictures...that has to be the prettiest shade of red..I am in love with fall, and those pictures capture it perfectly!!

Kari said...

Thanks for the comment Kristin - I'm with you, fall is lovely :)

Tracy said...

Beautiful site! I'm a new follower :)

Mrs. Pancakes said...

those are gorgeous!

Kari said...

Hi Tracy - welcome and thanks for following!

Thank you Mrs. P :)

KimChicSisters said...

SUch pretty pictures!

http://kimchicsisters.blogspot.com/