Wednesday, September 14, 2011

school.wear

Sunglasses - American Eagle Outfitters
Button-up shirt - AE (Boyfriend fit)
Sweater - Heritage 1981
Tank - Mossimo
Jeans - AE (Artist fit)
Mocs - Target

Just a quickie wardrobe post for tonight... school duds for the day.  Yup, after a hot weekend, it was all about layers on this chilly fall day.  American Eagle had this bizarro Labor Day weekend sale where things were just silly inexpensive... so I thought I'd try out a pair of jeans that aren't skinnies.  (Okay, I also bought a pair of skinnies.)  It's always either WIDE leg or SKINNY for this girl, it's been years and years since I've worn anything in the middle.  The jury's still out over here, but I just may get used to them... 
(Side note to AE, please consider making an extra long fit - your version of 'long' BARELY covers these appendages).
Good night ya'll!
K.

9 comments:

Sheriden said...

just to let you know, american eagle does make an extra long inseam, it's just "online only" so you can get it off their website- Cute outfit!

K said...

I'm a fan of those school duds! My favourite AE fit was Artist...until I bought a pair of their trouser jeans, which are AWESOME. I wear those with AE heeled clogs and feel the 70s groove :)
Hopefully you can dig the Artist jeans!

Kari said...

Sheriden! You're right :) And now that I know which fit I like, I will definitely be ordering the EXTRA long!

Kaeleigh... I'm liking the sound of this 'trouser' jean... hmmmm, might hafta look into that!

Thanks for the comments ladies :)

Alima said...

Do you ever get told you look like Kate Hudson? I see it a lot in these pics!
Love your blog! I've been reading it for a couple of weeks, but this is the first time I have commented.

Kari said...

Hi Alima! Honestly, you're the first person to ever make the Kari = Kate comparison :) Thanks for commenting and have a great weekend!

Ash and Anchor said...

super cute :)

Kari said...

Thanks :)

mandyface said...

Your hair makes me so happy.

Kari said...

Hehe, your comment makes me so happy :)