Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Pumpkin Spice & Everything Nice

Sunglasses - American Eagle Outfitters
Necklace - Forever 21
Sweater - Forever 21
Jeans - AE
Boots - Aldo
Putting these wardrobe pics together made me crave Pumpkin Spice (hmm).  After a quick trip over to the coffee shop I'm back - and happy to say, with a PS latte in-hand and it is AWESOME!
  (Thanks goes to Holly at Bean & Barley Bistro for the perfect fall-inspired hit of caffeine).
The leaves on all of my trees are turning and it's just a beautiful day.  Fall is out in full force... I'm participating big time, hence the sweater, the boots, and the festive latte.  
Off to study for an Art History test (outside, naturally)...
K.

11 comments:

Kaleigh Michelle said...

Very cute! I LOVE the smell of the PS latte, not necessarily the taste. Weird huh? :)

Mallorie Owens said...

Love this outfit! And anything pumpkin :)

Abbey said...

B&B has pumpkin spice lattes? Well, this is exciting. I must try one soon.

Also, lovelovelove your sweater.

Kari said...

Thanks for the comments ladies!

Lucky for you, Kaeleigh, Pumpkin Spice is also a candle at Pier 1 Imports and it smells just as good as the latte ;)

Mallorie! I totally agree. Personally trying to keep myself away from pumpkin pie this week... it's very likely that I won't succeed.

Yup Abbey - you need to get one, they are yummy!

K said...

Love the outfit!
I wish I had a pair of boots that stand up so well; mine are so slouchy they just can't hold up. It's a nice look...but not when you want a straight boot!

Teaka said...

Hi, I just stumbled upon your blog through your interview through Pie in the Sky. I love your blog and that you're stuff on your etsy store!
Cute stuff!

P.S. you're fall outfit looks so cozy! :D

Kari said...

Hi Teaka! Thanks for stopping in and leaving such a lovely comment :)

Mrs. T said...

Love the boots!!

Kari said...

Thanks Mrs. T :) They're my new favorites - almost exactly like my old favorites... which sadly, are falling apart Lol.

A Lost Feather said...

you look adorrrable. perfect fall outfit :) and yeah- i am loving participating in this great weather by drinking festive coffee drinks hehe

Kari said...

Thanks :) I'm LOVING fall... so beautiful and cozy! Of course, the festive coffee drinks make everything EVEN better!