Friday, September 30, 2011

our.family.ART


Pardon the quick shot... and the sun reflection... and the bad crop-job...  I delivered this piece to its new home with a family that is VERY special to me last weekend.  They chose the words and I took 'er from there and (hopefully) created something that is a reflection of their warm and loving lil' fam.  
FRIDAY.
Whew.  I am kinda wiped today, but motivated to get down into the graphic design project that's due Monday because the rest of the weekend is supposed to be g-o-r-g-e-o-u-s!  I know me, and it would kill me slowly to be stuck indoors on Saturday and Sunday afternoon when the leaves are gold, the sun is warm and the valley is calling my name.  So.  With that in mind, to the drawing board with me.
Happy Weekend ya'll!
K.

1 comment:

A Lost Feather said...

i think it came out lovely :)

ah i wish i had your drive.. i am such a procrastinator.. even the thought of being stuck inside over a nice weekend isn't enough to make me get my work done sometimes haha.. i think i work best under pressure.. (that's a true procrastinator's way of thinking.)