Sunday, September 4, 2011

fall.wishlist


I'm off in the wee hours of the morning with my mom and sissy-poo for our annual Minneapolis shop-a-thon : )  I've definitely got my fingers crossed that the tweed blazer is in-stock at H&M... otherwise, this is just an idea of what's floating around my head for the autumn wardrobe this season.  I'm loving all of the mustard and navy combinations I'm seeing out there and am ALWAYS ALWAYS on the prowl for newer, taller, better boots!  ALWAYS.  
I'll share some of my finds when I'm home later in the week... ohhh, and I'll also have some pics from my Sunday afternoon adventure in the valley.
And the LONG weekend continues...
K.

5 comments:

Cindy said...

Have fun shopping with your mom and sister! :D I love that tweed blazer! I also love the dark peach skirt. And the bag too. Goshhh. Lol. Great list, Kari. hahah

Mrs. Pancakes said...

ooh i love that colour of the shirt! enjoy your trip...Mall of America has the best deals!

Kari said...

I did have SO much fun and found lots of good buys -no tweed blazer though, Cindy :( I'll have to share some outfit posts with the new duds soon!

JRasmussen said...

Kari...
I found you on pinterest and really like your style! I especially loved the outfit you wore on May 2nd...
can't find the shirt anymore...any ideas?
Thanks!

Kari said...

Hi there and thanks for the comment! I bought that tee at H&M in spring 2010, so I'm not surprised that you can't find it... really, it's just an over-sized t-shirt so you could probably find an inexpensive version at H&M, Forever 21, Wet Seal...etc. Good luck :)