Friday, September 23, 2011

Distract.Ed

While I have done a buncha homework today, I must say, I would be getting a whole LOT more done if it weren't for the pretty-pretty pictures I recently received from the July photo shoot with Jack & Ruby.  (If this is news to you, check it out here and here).  These girls seriously made my photographic dreams come true - Love them!  This is the very last of the sneaky peeks before I reveal the final project... sometime in the next coupla months - um, perhaps between midterms and finals?!  
Oh.My.
It is going to be a struggle to keep my mind in the school biz for the next while with all of these photos and ideas floating around in my head space...
Happy Friday ya'll!
K.

4 comments:

Mrs. Pancakes said...

this is very lovely!

Kari said...

Why thank you, Mrs. Pancakes :)

ashley said...

well hi. you're fabulous and so is your blog. i am following. found you through changing lanes. hope i get a little free time tonight so i can read through your posts!

Kari said...

Ashley! Hi :) Thanks for the lovely comment and thank you thank you for following - hope you enjoy! Take care!