Friday, September 2, 2011

desk.job


And THIS is what happens after too many hours at the desk.  I was not made for this whole "sitting" thing.  It's definitely time this girl caffeinates and heads back to the art projects!
Today:
- I'm crossing my fingers for cooperation from the wind so I can paint a massive frame outdoors. 
- I'll aim for a bit of the coffee jitters - but not too much since I'm working on the script part of a collage piece.
- I will go for a walk in this *perfect* September weather.
- If all goes according to plan - there will also be deck drinks with friends... followed by supper with the fam.
It's shaping up to be a pretty nice little Friday around here.  Hopefully ya'll are enjoying yours too!
Happy LONG Weekend everyone!
K.

6 comments:

EvaForeva said...

Your Friday sounds great! I hope you have a nice weekend too :-)

Kari said...

Well thank you, Lovely :)

The WEB We Make said...

Your hair is a-mazing! I have curly hair and can never find GREAT products. What do you use in your hair?!

Kari said...

Thank you! The only product that I have found that is great for my hair is Moroccan Oil... but that isn't curl-specific. It is tough to be a curly haired gal some days ;)

Cindy said...

Sounds like a great time :) and I understand about being at a desk for too long! I think we are birds of a feather on that. I love moving around during the day. :)

Kari said...

Sitting still is harder than it sounds :)