Monday, August 22, 2011

what.i.wore

Sunglasses - Forever 21
Necklace - vintage
Vest + floral tank - Wet Seal
Purse - Forever 21
Tank + jeans - Mossimo

It seems like I haven't done one of these in a while... so here it is, what I wore on Friday.  The day was a great one: loads of work got done and the day was layered with other goodness - like great coffee, and lunch and a walk with a girly friend.  It was topped off with a BBQ to celebrate another g.f.'s 30th birthday.  That was kinda the way the whole weekend ran... bits of work mixed in with long walks, lots of sunshine and some quality porch time in my hammock with a glass of wine, listening to the live music happening at the coffee shop a block over.  Nice.
I JUST realized that it's August 22 today.  OY.  That means a lot of changes in the next couple of weeks.  You know the ones... weather shifting, school starting, and on and on...  I'm going to do my very best to wrap this summer up well - enjoying 'the last' of all that's so very good about this season.
Welcome Nostalgia.
K.
--- OH!  Don't forget to enter into the 308th post.giveaway!  I'll announce the winner later this week. ---
  

6 comments:

Mrs. T said...

Loving this outfit, friend!!

Kristin said...

Beautiful outfit..I love ruffles

Kari said...

Thank you, thank you for the lovely comments ladies :)

heart and attitude said...

That is what we call a fashion, beauty is not only a matter of great skin or beautiful face but the attraction of the outfit.

ashley said...

has anyone ever told you that you look like kate hudson? i have that vest in brown. love your style

Kari said...

I got the Kate Hudson comparison for the FIRST time ever on this post:http://dovetreedesign.blogspot.com/2011/09/schoolwear.html
I've never noticed, but I'm sure Alima would agree whole-heartedly :)
Thanks yet again Ashley - so happy to have you reading!