Thursday, August 25, 2011

un.summer goal


Confession time.  There is one summer goal that I have FAILED MISERABLY to meet.  Most of the list was just for fun anyway and pretty easy to comply with... but it is NOT easy to keep the regular down dog habit going when classes aren't running - at least not on any sort of schedule.  SO.  As an end of summer (un-summer?) goal I'm going to attempt to make my own yoga schedule (ya'll know how well I do with schedules and the like).  Here it is: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday are going to involve a good dose of bend and stretch.
And I am SERIOUS this time, for real.
K.

4 comments:

Mallorie Owens said...

Just finished my yoga for the day! I always remind myself how amazing I feel after and that motivates me to go do it :)

Cindy said...

I know you can do it, Kari! :D and ahhh still super jealous of how tall you are!

Kari said...

You're right, Mallorie, it is a GREAT feeling and I do enjoy it the whole way through too... just gotta do it :)
Thanks, Cindy! And ohh boy, I dunno about the height... Maybe we could meet in the middle?! Lol

Fenn said...

Because I can't afford what most yoga studios and gyms charge around here, I decided to hire a yoga instructor to teach me a routine I could do every morning. It had to be quick and fairly easy. I actually did a trade of engagement photography for yoga lessons, so it was really affordable!

My routine is just some breathing, sun salutations, and warrior pose. It's fast and easy, but if I want to spend more time on it, I can. That's what I love about sun salutations, you can really build an entire routine around them.

Good luck with yours!