Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Perfect.Pair

A short while back I mentioned my hunt for the perfect pair of cowboy boots... and whaddya know?!  They showed up on my doorstep this morning, courtesy of my friend Katie.  We've decided that it was fate - these boots were meant to travel across the country to be with my feet.  It was all too perfect: I mentioned my hankering for a pair, Katie had a pair in her 'to-thrift' pile, she happened to read my post and we both happen to have kinda biggish feet.
I LOVE them.  
Thank you Katie!
K.

9 comments:

K said...

Nothing is happier than fashion serendipity :D

Kari said...

Oh-so-true! *happy sigh*

erika said...

meant to be : )

Gifts By Katherine said...

What a lovely way to share. They are perfect. A great friendship is like a pair of perfect boots. A great fit. Hugs

Kari said...

Why, thank you for the lovely comment Katherine! xo

K. Davis said...

jealous! what I would give for a pair of cowboy boots right now :) I have a size 7.5 though... too popular for handmedowns usually. Just happened upon your blog today, and I'm procrastinating cleaning the house because I'm just catching up on all your old posts!

Kari said...

Oh K. there's always time for cleaning aaafter you read my old blog posts... and maybe do some online shopping... and hmmm :) Glad you found me! Thanks for commenting and hope you have a great weekend!

lynn @ the actors diet said...

just discovered your blog - love your style, love the site!

Kari said...

Thank you for the lovely comment Lynn!