Friday, August 12, 2011

One Soggy Friday

For so many reasons, I do LOVE a good bit of damp and dreary weather every now and again... especially after a good stretch of heat.  Probably have to say that the biggest reason I'm into this drippy Friday is that I've got a lot to get done on some art orders, and ohhh my, it sure is a lot easier to get myself settled into the routine when I'm not peering out the window at the sunny day every 5 minutes.  So for now, I'm setting up shop on the dining room floor: the music is loud, the coffee is good and the mood is creative.
PERFECT.SOGGY.FRIDAY
Happy Weekend ya'll!
K.

6 comments:

sandra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
K said...

Love it. Nothing better on a rainy day than loud tunes, tasty drinks, and art! :D

sandra said...

that sounds like a perfect Friday afternoon! I can not wait until I am locked indoors with rainy days to get stuff done.

Kari said...

So far so good on this soggy day girls! You're right Kaeleigh, there's nothin' better :)

Katherines Corner said...

I love rain. A rainy day spent creating, bliss. :-)

Kari said...

100% agreement Katherine :)