Friday, August 19, 2011

give.away





A while ago I shared this gorgeous 12" x 12" print ("Learning") by the super talented Caitlin of Lady Hue.  Well, I had to have one of my very own... it's already framed and at home here.  Thanks to Caitlin's generosity, I also have one to share with one of my readers!  All you need to do is follow Dove Tree and leave a comment on this post introducing yourself - if you're already a follower, that's awesome : ) all you have to do is leave a comment saying so.
Good luck - and once again, thank you to everyone who reads along!
Happy Friday!
K.
--- Yes, I realize a 308th post giveaway is a wee bit unorthodox, but I blew right by 300 without even realizing it... so 308 it is! ---

18 comments:

Allison said...

so beautiful!! this would definitely look great in my apartment! love your blog!

Michelle said...

Beautiful! Local Marketing/Photography gal here. Love your blog!!
twitter.com/michelleblais

kmi said...

love!

Cheltrl said...

Hi! I'm Chelsey, I am a devoted follower of your blog. :D

Miss Katie said...

Follower! Yay!

Abbey said...

I am most definitely a follower. :) This is so beautiful!

sean said...

love it! already a follower =)

K said...

As you know, I follow already ;) Love that picture; it just inspires me to get to my art supplies as fast as I can!

beckyosthed said...

Im in the process of remodeling my house. Im accenting it with blues... this would match perfectly. Im new to your blog, found you through someones elses who linked you. But I have so enjoyed your opinons!

Amanda said...

This is a beautiful print! Thank you for sharing your life with readers on your blog and for hosting this giveaway!
(I am a follower)

Jaimée said...

That is a gorgeous picture Kari! I love your blog, its my daily dose of creative in them midst of all this science in my life :)

Jaimee

Carly said...

Congrats on your 308th post! I'm your newest follower!

-Carly @ Createlive

Catherine said...

I am a new follower. Love your blog.

killing birds is not art said...

i love the colours on this one

im a follower of your blog :)

cornelia

porcelina[at]live[dot]nl

Amanda Barkey said...

obviously a follower of your blog my lady friend! xx Amanda

Cillaw said...

What a great blog and print. It would great on my wall;)
Thanks!
Cilla
www.tellyourgirlfriends.com

Chris and Jaime said...

I became a follower! Love your blog and this piece is beautiful. ~ Jaime D.

AubreyLaine said...

I am a new follower, I would love to win.
My name is Aubrey, from Oklahoma!
littlegray88 at yahoo dot com