Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Autumn Trends 2011

1. Flood of Buds Top - ModCloth
2. In with the Nouveau Earrings - ModCloth
3. Iced Coffee Couture Handbag - ModCloth
4. On Your Way Skirt - ModCloth
5. Luxe Square-frame Acetate Optical Glasses - Linda Farrow
6. Just For Kicks Heels - ModCloth

I've been keeping my fall fashion fever well in-check this year... good for me.  Normally, I'm ALL over EVERY fall trends prediction in EVERY magazine I can get my hands on by the end of July.  Not this year... well, okay maybe a little BUT I did manage to keep my big mouth shut about it until now (note the date: August 24th).  Impressed?  
I thought so.
Pats on the back aside, here's what I'm looking for this fall as I *eeep* head back to school.  A little bit of a bookish (and weather appropriate) twist on this season's best trends: floral prints, mustard, navy, brown leather, etc.  There will be plenty more talk of fall fashion trends, now that the floodgates are open...
K.
--- I'll announce the winner of the 308th Post Giveaway this weekend, so if you're a fan of Caitlin's work, be sure to enter! ---


No comments: