Tuesday, August 2, 2011

As for Those Other Goals...


I posted on one of my goals earlier (to take more photos of my yard) and felt like I was due for some accountability on the rest of them too.  
So.  As for my other goals:

-Spend every second that I can outdoors, soaking up the season.
I get big points for this one and have spent as much time as possible in the fresh air and warm sun... in fact, I'm coming up on my 5th consecutive afternoon of either beach or pool activities.  Impressive, I'm sure.
-Ride my bike more often.
Uh.  Last week yes, this week only once so far... maybe I should remedy that this evening.
-Paint my nails... yeah.  Maybe. Maybe not.
Toe nails: yes.  Finger nails: forget it.
-Get back into practicing yoga.
Classes were cancelled this past week, but I've done my sun salutations a few times and worked them into my stretching after running... So kinda?!
-Spend oh-so-much time with friends.
I'm acing this one with lots of porch/patio time, long walks and water-side lounging.   
-Read for pleasure, draw for fun and paint because I'm inspired.
I read a novel for fun last week - The Help by Kathryn Stockett and this week I've started The Girl Who Played with Fire by Stieg Larsson ... but I'm a little short on inspiration where the art is concerned lately.  Eyes are pealed though, I'm on the prowl for creative fire.


How are the rest of ya'll doing with your summer goals?
K.

No comments: