Monday, July 4, 2011

what.i.wore


Headband - Pie N' the Sky
Sunglasses - American Eagle Outfitters
Top - Wet Seal
Beaded Bracelets - Forever 21
Leather Bracelet - Dove Tree
Shorts - American Eagle Outfitters
Sandals - Target

Today was another cooker - hurray!  I'm so happy in the heat and humidity.  Finally, a chance to get into the summer wardrobe - it's one season that's just too short around here if you ask me!
I did manage to squeeze a whole lot into my HOT HOT Monday: 

-the usual morning bits of email and office work 
-a long coffee-fueled walk with my Hawaiian visitor 
-a whole lot of running around for the photo shoot that's happening Thursday 
-two adventures on my bike 
-some more work
 -a walk with another good girly friend
 -a visit with family from out West 
-yet another long walk (solo this time, to clear the head space) 
-and hmm, now a bit more work... 

Then I'll do it ALL over again tomorrow.  I'm keeping my sanity with the giant 'to-do' list by sandwiching work with lots of outdoors and exercise (as per the list of todays activities).  
*HAPPY SIGH*
G'night ya'll and Happy 4th to all of my Stateside friends!
K.

2 comments:

Becky said...

I love that top!

And I LOVE Thursdays...especially this one :)

Kari said...

I concur - Thursday is a VERY good day... Especially this week :)