Monday, July 25, 2011

what.i.wore


Sunglasses - Forever 21
Purse - Forever 21
Button Rouge Tank - ModCloth
Necklace - Forever 21
Belt - Forever 21
Jeans - Gap

This outfit is actually from last Thursday (is that cheating?)... It was wide leg jeans and cropped tops around here.  Love that look.  I also am diggin' this mustard colored purse I picked up a few months ago, it just seems to go perfectly with all of my favorite summer colors.  (I'm obviously talking about coral and mint).
Okay, so I've been a little bit MIA on weekends lately... and will probably continue to do so for the rest of summer.  I've been having some great, lazy weekends - just relaxing with friends and, like usual, spending ALL my time outside : )  This past weekend was no exception.  Patio drinks with friends on Friday, a birthday BBQ bash on Saturday (Happy Happy Jenna-Loo!) and a quick over-nighter stateside Sunday... 
Nice.
K.



2 comments:

Mallorie Owens said...

Love this outfit...super cute :)

Kari said...

Thanks Mallorie :)