Saturday, July 2, 2011

what.i.wore


Details:
Sunglasses - American Eagle Outfitters
Necklace - Dove Tree
Tank - Mossimo
Vest - Wet Seal
Shorts - American Eagle Outfitters
Moccasins - Minnetonka

Another warm weather outfit... and it finally is ACTUALLY warm out.  I definitely did have to swap-out the mocs for sandals in the afternoon, but I wear my moccasins whenever I get the chance.  It's like being barefoot, nothin' better : )  I've had this vest for years.  It's so comfy and I love the crochet detail and the cut of the racer back.
It's Saturday and there's a lot to do after the holiday yesterday - but there will definitely be some taking advantage of the sunny day as well!  I just can't sit still on days like this... a walk, a swim and then back to work... right?!
K.


7 comments:

Ashlee Dearie said...

lovely summer outfit! I love that necklace and the vest! One of my favorites thus far! <3

Mrs. T said...

So pretty!! Love the layers.. and I LOVE that necklace!!

Kari said...

Thanks girls! This necklace is a favorite - I don't wear it enough... maybe that should be a wardrobe related goal for the summer :) Hope you gals are having a great weekend!

Katie said...

Nice outfit. I like your blog but I can't seem to follow you - I think it's because blogger keeps deciding not to show the followers section on pages.

Katie x
www.katiescreative.blogspot.com

Violet Bella said...

just found your blog! adorable outfit post :)

Jenni @ Story of My Life said...

Hi Kari! I just found your blog while clicking around at Pie n' the Sky, and I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed the time I spent here! You are seriously beautiful and your creativity and sense of style ROCKS. I am just so darn inspired but some of you lovely ladies I find here on the big WWW. :)

Hope you have a really fabulous 4th!

Kari said...

Hi Katie - I have NO idea why you can't follow?! Keep visiting anyway :)

Violet Bella and Jenni - thank you both so much for your lovely comments!

Hope ya'll are having a great long weekend!
xo