Wednesday, July 6, 2011

photo.shoot.PREP

 

I will admit, I've been a little bit absent from the online world the last couple of days... Aside from all of the sunshine distracting me, I've been running around gathering goodies, scouting locations and mentally plotting sets for the Dove Tree photo shoot with the Jack & Ruby gals tomorrow.  I am OVER-THE-TOP excited right now (even more so with the coffee shakes I have going on)!  I've been waiting for this for a looong time, gathering ideas for months, and so, so looking forward to working with Kara and Becky again (recall: Girls are a Girl's Best Friend).
Let's add a little bit more excitement to tomorrow's adventure... The gents behind Paperback Films, Mark and Chris, have also agreed to take part.  Similar to J & R, I am amazed each and every time I see something these guys produce - Wow.  
I feel so overwhelmed to have such talent along for the ride tomorrow.  And maybe, just maybe, a wee bit nervous.  Eee. 
(Thanks to ya'll and can't wait to work together!)
SO.  Back to pulling looks and accessorizing with me : )
K.


4 comments:

K said...

This sounds very exciting, I can't wait to see some sneak peeks and the finished product! I hope your weather is good for it too :)

Paper Airplanes said...

oooooo! fabbbulous! i love product photoshoots!! I'm doing one this month too, hurrrray!

Cindy said...

Hope it goes fantastic, Kari! :D

Kari said...

It went SO SO SO well - better than I could have hoped for! Everyone did a great job and I can't wait to share the finished product!