Wednesday, July 13, 2011

PHOTO.SHOOT: Forest Fairies & Sun Flare

The reason behind all of these sun-kissed pictures is going to remain a bit hush-hush for now.  HOWEVER, after all the talk of prepping for this shoot, I just can't help but to share a few of the beautiful photos from last Thursday...





All of the hours of designing and sewing, plotting the picture-perfect locations, piecing together looks, hunting for accessories, etc, etc, etc. are SO worth it when you get to see it all come together better than you could have even hoped for.  I am completely amazed by how perfectly Becky and Kara of Jack and Ruby Photography nailed my vision for this shoot.  Thank you, thank you to both of you gals!  
I'll drop a preview for the second half of this lil' project later on - more beautiful lighting and images to come... this time in motion.  LOVE.
K.

7 comments:

erika said...

what a hook! cant wait to hear whats ahead for you. seriously stellar set of images.

K said...

I'm with Erika, such a teaser! I love these photos :)

Kari said...

Thank you lady friends :) It will be a while before everything comes together... but seriously, I am way too excited about these images to keep 'em ALL under-wraps! The girls did such an amazing job! Eee!

Ashlee Dearie said...

These are all so gorgeous! I'm in love with the lighting and the ethereal quality each shot possesses! Ah-mazing! <3

Kari said...

Thank you, my dear Ashlee Dearie :)

Danielle Renee said...

Everything looks so lovely. The sun, the clothes, your hair, all eye candy!

Kari said...

Thanks Danielle :)