Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The Littles

 

Well that was quite the little internet hiatus I took there... a whole weekend.  What?!  Unheard of.  Ha.  I will admit, it felt pretty good to take a little break and shut down that blogger part of my brain that is constantly thinking about things in terms of how I will write about them... or IF I will write about them... or if anyone will even be interested in reading about them... ETC.  
Whew.  
Yesterday evening turned into a fun excursion with my friend, Megan, and her two cutie pie kiddos, Andie and Cohen.  401 shots later and I have about 200 outtakes and 201 super sweet pics of The Littles.  We topped the evening off with ice cream and tickles.  Wow, are those two ever precious!
I've been listing my summer goals for the last couple of weeks... I think it's time to move them from the napkin beside my keyboard to typewritten word.  Commitment time.
So, coming soon: I pledge, I swear...
K.

5 comments:

Megan Hildebrand said...

YIKES, so excited to see the rest!! Love love love :) you are a rockstar my friend! Love you.

K said...

I bet they're gorgeous shots, too :) Where do you find balloons that big? I feel like having a bunch of them around would be nice.

Megan Hildebrand said...

Kaleigh, the balloons are from our store :) they are 36" or more across. HUGE!!!!

Kari said...

Oh Megan, just you wait... that lil' mini-lady of yours is quite the photo queen :) Too cute.

K said...

Thanks Megan, I'll have to stop in when I'm in the area, I LOVE those!