Friday, July 8, 2011

Sunlight & Lace


I'm still flyin' high from last nights shoot... and when I woke up this morning to find this gorgeous photo waiting for me in my inbox, I couldn't resist sharing.  It conveys EXACTLY what I was hoping for and more - BEAUTIFUL!  Even in a perfect world, I'm pretty sure the evening couldn't have gone any better... the timing worked out, the locations were a hit, the lighting was absolutely great and the crew were amazing!  HUGE thanks to Kara and Becky from Jack and Ruby Photography and also to Mark and Chris from Paperback Films!  And HEY!  I can't forget to thank Miss Jenna for modeling, you are a true beauty, my friend.
Happy Friday to ya'll!
K.

9 comments:

Cindy said...

That looks fantastic, Kari! I want to see the rest of them! :D

Becky said...

*sigh* it was perfect! You and Jenna were such a delight to work with!

Selene said...

magic...

emily-kallista said...

Oh wow this looks wonderful! I'm a biot behind, assuming its a shot for some new clothes? love this dress!! x

yaga said...

It looks SO beautiful, looking forward to seeing more! ;o)

whileshedreams said...

Yay! So beautiful, can't wait to see the rest! :)

Kari said...

Thanks gals! This is just one of 12 or so new items/looks that we shot that night... looking forward to sharing more shots from this photo shoot! Can't wait to see 'em myself :)

TheLovelyHunter said...

beautiful photo!

Kari said...

Well, thank you :)