Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Forest Fairies & Sun Flare continued...

Dove Tree | Art & Design Trailer from Paperback Films on Vimeo.

As promised... a preview of the second part of last weeks shoot.  I'm over-the-top excited about what Mark and Chris of Paperback Films put together as a trailer for the final product.  There are so many gorgeous shots and plays on light in just 20 seconds of film.  These two have serious skills - the kind that I can't even pretend to know about (technology what?!).  Ha.  In all seriousness, I am SO thrilled that these fellas agreed to take on a lil' Dove Tree project because I know that I'm going to LOVE what they create for me!  Thank you guys!
K.

6 comments:

emily-kallista said...

Oh wow this is amazing!! you should be so proud :D

Kari said...

Thanks Emily! I can't wait to see how the full length piece turns out :) Eee!

annelise said...

It's so pretty. Sunflare is the best.

The white lace at 9 seconds in is absolutely gorgeous.

Kari said...

Thanks Annelise! And I agree - sunflare is the VERY best!

whileshedreams said...

magical!!! <3

Kari said...

Glad you like it Miss Heather :)