Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Summer Goals


A BIG BIG thanks to Laura for rescuing this post I wrote last week from the blog post abyss : )


I mentioned earlier that I've been pondering what will be important to me this summer for some time now... I got a real kick in the pants on this one when I realized it was already halfway through July.  (How bad is it that I've been going entire weeks without knowing the date?).  
Absentmindedness aside, here they are:

-Take lots of flowery pictures and document my yard/garden.
-Spend every second that I can outdoors, soaking up the season.
-Ride my bike more often (so far, so good).
-Paint my nails... yeah.  Maybe. Maybe not.
-Get back into practicing yoga... I get a gold star for this one so far - I went to yoga in the park 3 times this past week. 
-Spend oh-so-much time with friends.   
-Read for pleasure, draw for fun and paint because I'm inspired.

What are your goals for the warm weather months?
K. 


2 comments:

Laura said...

Yay! I got a shout out! Thanks:) I'm glad I could help.

Kari said...

Ohhh, believe me Laura, I'm glad you could help too :) Thanks again for saving the day - I really do appreciate it SO much!