Monday, June 6, 2011

what.i.wore

Sunglasses - American Eagle Outfitters
Dress - Mossimo
Belt - Forever 21
Sandals - Mossimo

It was a cooker yesterday - YIPPEEE!!!  "HOT" is my kinda weather.  I spent the weekend planting and giving the back porch a bit of a makeover... don't worry, I definitely took a few breaks to go for walks and drinks with friends.  Plenty o' sunshine, time with friends and hands in the dirt - it was pretty much the perfect weekend for this gal.
I THINK I'm done all of my container gardening for the season.  Although, I probably will take home a few stragglers from the greenhouse... or the grocery store... or wherever!  I just cannot pass-up pretty green things.
I did manage to get a few things re-posted in the Dove Tree shop on Etsy.  You'll notice new (lower) prices on previous items - especially the accessories. I'm still working on getting photos of the new items ready to go.  The goal is to have some new items up and FOR SALE by Wednesday.  Hold me to it!  Ha.
On with Monday!
K.

5 comments:

Des said...

You're so cute Kari! Love the dress, good find.

Kari said...

Oh wellllll thank-you Miss Des :) Hope you're having a great day darlin'!

Cindy said...

That's a perfect summer outfit! :) I really love your hair by the way! I never knew it was you that modeled for your Etsy shop too haha xD

Tanya (a Taste of T) said...

Super cute!

Kari said...

Thanks gals! Haha, Cindy - it's me on Etsy too, I'm everywhere :)