Saturday, June 25, 2011

Wardrobe: 7 Days of Summer


Throw a bathing suit underneath and this get-up is pretty similar to what I wore for my Saturday adventures - which included:
- A morning at the spray park with my girl friends and their lil cutie pie kiddos
- A trip to the greenhouse (aka heaven on earth)
- Catching sunshine and iced lattes in the backyard with Miss Jenna
- Supper on my porch
- A visit with friends and snuggles with both their brand new baby and her sweet pea of a big sister
- A good run and a good workout
- Um.  Ice.  Cream.
I'm not sure tomorrow can even compare, but you can bet that I'm gonna try : ) 
G'night ya'll!
K.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Ahhh that fedora is to die for! Plus that bracelet! So cute. :D

That really sounds like a good day, Kari. Snuggies and children and ice cream?! No way to top it! I'm coming up with a new post sometime later Sunday evening....me, my bf, and some friends made a potato cannon. xD

Hope today goes well!! :)