Friday, June 24, 2011

Wardrobe: 7 Days of Summer



Well HELLO Friday!  Where have you been all my life?!
I started the day off by taking some grad pics for a friend's family - followed by copious amounts of Saturday-style chores (washing the car, cleaning, groceries, etc)... SO, now that the weekend is here there's only (fun) work and play to think about.  The last couple of skirts and dresses are cut and ready to be stitched together - hurray!  Otherwise, my inner gardener is lookin' for some serious sunshine this weekend. 
Happy Friday ya'll!
K.

3 comments:

Ashlee Dearie said...

My favorite of the series so far! I'n simply dying over those shorts! Everything looks so creamy, sheer, and light. I'd love to wear this! Haha <3

Kari said...

Those shorts have my heart too! Beeautiful. I must say, the vest also does good things for me *swoon* :)

Cindy said...

So neutral! xD My sister would love this hahah! I do love the lace vest though! I can't pull of beige, pink/yellow tones too well so this would terrify me. lolz