Sunday, June 19, 2011

Wardrobe: 7 Days of Summer

1. Botanical Garden Bubble Hem Dress - Ruche
2. Knot and Stone Bracelet - Urban Outfitters
3. Bows to go Clutch - ModCloth
4. Chain Post Earring - Urban Outfitters
5. Make Me Blush Ruched Blazer - Ruche
6. Baker Beach Wedge - ModCloth

Hey Hey!  In celebration of the first official week of summer, I'm going to be doing a lil' something called "7 Days of Summer."  I'll be posting seven great summer outfits this week - in addition to the usual blah-blah-blah ya'll get around here.  
Let's kick 'er off with a little get-up that I see as doubling as office/day wear - ditch the blazer at the close of the work day, and you're good to go for happy hour!
Hope everyone had a great weekend and if there's any Papa Bears reading (hmm?! maybe) - Happy Father's Day!
G'night world!
K.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

I love the blazer! You pick really good blazers out, Kari! LOL :P and the clutch is adorable as well! I love all the soft pinks. :)

Kari said...

Don't you just LOVE pink?! I can't get enough of all the baby pinks and blush pinks out in the world - such a pretty color :)