Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Steel Grey & Tulle Dress


What's going on with me and the whole black & white photo scene these days?!  I dunno.  Maybe it's the setting that inspires the non-color photos... Anyway.  This is another from the shoot with Jenna.  I really will share some full length photos yet - I just don't want to give too much away before we have a chance to shoot there one more time with TWO REALLY AWESOME PHOTOGRAPHERS.  Soon.
This week is going to be a wee bit on the crazy side.  The good kind of crazy.  There are a couple of items still needing to be stitched together, friends visiting from far far away, outfits to coordinate and locations to scout for the shoot with the aforementioned awesome photographers,  haircuts, meetings with academic advisors, and on and on.
BUT.
At the end of it all - Friday marks the beginning of a long weekend around here and I plan on having a very fun and festive little Canada Day to kick it all off!
So, until then.  Coffee.  And. Go.
K.

7 comments:

Becky said...

:) eeee!!! So excited! You're super awesome too!

Kari said...

OHHH BECKY! I can't wait! It's going to be so FUN...

Ashlee Dearie said...

This literally made my heart skip a beat! This photo is gorgeous. I've been lacking in the world loveliness known as the black and white photo. This is breathtaking and ethereal. <3

Cindy said...

All these sneak peaks at this photoshoot you've been talking about are driving me mad! I love good b&w photos and this is great. :)

I'm glad you have a long weekend ahead of you, Kari, and....golly, I didn't realize you're Canadian? LOL sweet!

Kari said...

Ashlee - thank you! "Ethereal" is one of my favorite words... how did you know?! :)

Thanks to you too Cindy! And YES, yes I am Canadian! Lol, July 1st is our big day up here :)

Abbey said...

All of the photos you've shown us from this shoot are absolutely beautiful! I know I already asked this before, but, where were these taken? It's such a beautiful location.

Kari said...

Glad you like the pics Abbey. The location is a wee secret... At least until the BIG photo shoot with Jack & Ruby is all said and done ;)