Wednesday, June 15, 2011

new.OLD




I was PUMPED to head back to my new (but really VERY old) favorite setting for a photo shoot last night!   I also had my very favorite model-y friend Jenna in-tow to sweeten the deal - we had so much fun, because we just always do.  It was a wild and stormy night out in the world, but we packed up the car, grabbed a couple of coffees and hit the road anyway.  We barely made it out of there before it started just POURING rain.  
The mission was successful:
*The first pic is just a test shot... Wow. 
*The second photo is an actual crack in an actual wall with an actual heart-shaped water spot next to it.  Perfect, hey?!  Yip, I'm tellin' ya, this wall and I are pretty much meant to be together (TRUE.LOVE, obviously).
It's super humid and um, with a 90% chance of rain I'm thinking I'll be perfectly content to grab a latte and photo edit the day away!
K.
--- Thank you to J for lending me your good looks for an evening - beautiful as always, Dolly! ---

4 comments:

whileshedreams said...

gorgeous, can't wait to see more! i wish i had a spot like that for photo shoots.

Kari said...

Thanks Heather! I'm super pumped about this location... it's PERFECT :) Can't wait to post more pics. Hope you're having a great day lil' lady!

THE-LOUDMOUTH said...

You look beautiful in a simple tee.

Kari said...

Wish I could take credit for lookin' good in a plain ole pink tee - I'm actually behind the camera on this one :) The gal in the photo is a one of my very best girls! I'll be sure to pass along your compliment!