Tuesday, June 7, 2011

color.GREEN




This is the kind of beautiful it was outside yesterday... after all this rain and a verrry drawn-out spring, things are finally just GREEN.  I spent the evening walking around town with my camera in tow, taking in all the blooms and blossoms going on.  
I kinda live for the warmer months... the only reason to go inside from May-November is to sleep :)  So yesterday was my kinda day... tea on the deck with my gal Jenna late in the afternoon, a bit more planting, plodding around takin' pics in the evening, a good run - and top it all off with the re-appearance of my long-lost sister (YIP YIP!) and you've got the makings for a better-than-average sorta Monday!
K.

5 comments:

K said...

Beautiful :) I think I even recognize the area that third picture was taken from...either that or there's a very similar leaning tree in another spot on that creek, haha!

Kari said...

I bet you could find it without much effort - what with being a true Mordener... Mordenite, er whatever :)

Abbey said...

These photos are so beautiful, Kari! I love the creek here. It's so nice. When it's not mucky & brown, of course. ;)

Cindy said...

Ah these look great! Glad to hear you had a good day. :) also isn't it wonderful to have siblings home or visiting you? :D

Kari said...

Thanks for the photo props girlies!

Abbey - agreed :) The brown part of the creek + the lake are not so photogenic LOL

And Miss Cindy! I LOVE having my sister home for a visit... she is like me, just totally different :)