Wednesday, May 18, 2011

what.i.wore


G'mornin'!  Feels like I'm getting a late start today... or maybe I had an early start if you count working until the wee hours?!  Either way, I'm lookin' a little zombie-esque this morning : )  The 'to-do' list from yesterday took a beating (thanks for your help Jenna-Loo!) and today I'm left with half the pricing, all the photographing and finally - the tagging.  Packing-up will be a Thursday morning gig and then it'll be SHOW TIME.  I'm definitely plotting a RELAXING long weekend ahead, just a bit of a push for the next two days and I'll be hitting the hammock (mojito in-hand)! 
Off to tackle the rest of that list and catch some sun later this afternoon...
K.
--- Here's the link for anyone local wanting to check out the Launch Event ---

what.i.wore:
Sunglasses - Joe Fresh
Shirt - Bluenotes
Necklace - Forever 21
Bracelet - Dove Tree
Belt - Forever 21
Denim Shorts - American Eagle Outfitters
Sandals - Target


6 comments:

K said...

I think I have those same shorts, haha. And they are my faaaaavourite ones, so comfy!
Good luck at the show, I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of everything :)

Kari said...

Thanks Kaeleigh - eeek! Hope it goes well. I have already taken lots of pics to share, and I'll keep it up tomorrow :)

Kyla Roma said...

Beautiful! This looks so relaxed and put together all at the same time :)

Kari said...

Thanks Kyla :)

beth said...

I'm having serious hair envy right now. how do you do it?!

Kari said...

Haha, ohhh Beth! I can't "do" my hair - it has a mind of it's own! Somedays we just get along better than others ;)