Monday, May 9, 2011

what.i.wore


Sunglasses - American Eagle Outfitters
Earrings - Joe Fresh
Dress - Forever 21
Belt - Urban Behavior
Shoes - Wet Seal

Just a quick lil' wardrobe post to end the day --- this was me on Saturday, ready for wine fest... Simple little get-up for a day out with the gal pals.  Yes, I would also wear this to the post office or grocery shopping, because I just am that much of a girly girl some days.  
Nighty night!
K.

--- Oh and if you're into browsin' tonight - check out Pie N' The Sky for an interview series with her sponsors... HERE ---

5 comments:

whileshedreams said...

i love everything about this outfit!! that's my absolute favorite brown. <3 i wish we lived closer so i could borrow all your clothes ha!

Kari said...

I DO love a good joint-closet effort! Lol :)

Carmelle said...

Oh.so.very.pretty!

Cara-Mia said...

Very cute! Love this look. <3

Kari said...

Thanks Cara!