Thursday, May 5, 2011

The Two-Eight


Today I'm officially leaving the mid-20s club... Here's some random thoughts and notes comin' to ya live from my head-space on the 28th birthday:

1- I miss my sister, even more after about 100 text messages this morning... aw, Kimmy, just come home already!
2- I can't wait to spend the afternoon outside in the sun with my gals.
3- I'm also looking forward to going out with friends tonight - yeah, the secret's out people!
4- Hmm, I'm feeling a mini mid-ish-life crisis coming on...
5- Lately, I've really been pondering goals and wishes for the year (I think this potentially ties into the impending crisis - Lol).
6- And another note on that wavelength... I'm feeling big changes/choices coming my way.
7- (Are the last three notes really all just one big note?  And does this count as a note?  Or just a sidebar?) 
8- Lastly, I'm happy to be where I am, doing what I'm doing, and so grateful to be surrounded by so many incredible people!

All over the place?  Kinda.  I'll save sorting my brain-space for tomorrow : )
Hope ya'll have a great Cinco de Mayo!
K.

6 comments:

whileshedreams said...

happy birthday beautiful! it is of my opinion that may birthdays are the best ;) (mine's on tuesday, the big 2-4). hope you have a fabulous day! xoxo

Kari said...

Believe it or not, I totally agree - May birthdays ARE definitely the best:) Thanks for the birthday wishes Heather - and happy gearin' up for your big 2-4 comin' up soon! Take care sweet girl!
xo

M.M.E. said...

Happy birthday! I haven't hit that stage yet (just hit 24) but my boyfriend is turning 30 this summer and it's scary for the both of us. Haha. You certainly don't look your age though!

Kari said...

Well thanks for saying that, I certainly don't FEEL my age... more like hmm, 24 maybe?! ;)

Katie Lee said...

Happy belated birthday! I love this picture! I'm 30, so I've got ya bet, doll!

Kari said...

You do have me beat, Katie - but BARELY lol! Thanks for the comment and belated b-day wishes :)